Wednesday 8 May 2013

The Sabre toothed boar fish part 1

VS
Cody the clown fish: As he spied on me and mischievously thinking of how to strike me. If only it was some other fish but not me...
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH


Mother clown fish: Why why :(


Director fish: No no no thats not enough drama.

Granddad fish: I have heard of that fish. It has been said to have boar like teeth and a donkey like mouth. He has the horn of a unicorn and Oh my god he can devour anything from humans to baby sharks. Its at the top of the food chain. Its basically an overgrown piranha.


Perseus the puffer fish: I Have to kill that fish once and for all. Cause I AM A FISH GOD. Let me just pack my hunting gear. Hey where's my rifle.


Billy the boar fish: already thought about that.
Perseus the puffer fish: You have my gun, but I have a backup plan.
To be continued...



No comments:

Post a Comment