Wednesday 23 May 2012

The BLOB Part 1 By Tyler

        “Get the guns ready corporal Tyler!” yelled the General as me and my friends fought for our lives to save the world. We remember the ones who died. “Okay time to fire the mortar at the miserable thing!" instructed the general. "Aim and FIRE!” The Blob screeched. 
“General, how are we supposed to kill the thing?” Corporal Joshua shouted “Just keep firing at it!” said the General.


Oh no. We're out of guns. RUN!!! 
“It’s catching up,” I shouted. “Hurry!” Rhys, Joshua, Lachlan, Brody, Stefan and me ran to find a safe place to hide. “look over there its a cellar” We ran into the cellar. There was food everywhere. 
“We could survive forever,” Brody said sarcastically. 
“No we couldn't Brody,” Stefan replied. 
“I was joking about it," said Brody


A few years later we decided to come out. “I wonder If our parents survived the blob?” Rhys said in a scared voice. 
“I don’t think so but all we're gonna focus on is surviving," said Lachlan.
“Yep it’s a wasteland and we're the only ones,” said Rhys.

To be continued in part two...

5 comments:

  1. Awesome Tyler! I like the how you say general and corporal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Tyler. Was the story made up?
    Do you like playing blob?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a made up story and I do like playing blob.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Corporal Tyler!

    I love the ANZAC reference - very clever. Very clear voice recording too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a little bit scary if you ask me. But only the bit when you run out of ammo and you have to run. Other then that it's pretty exciting.

    ReplyDelete