Wednesday 8 February 2012

In the summer

In the summer
In the summer I remember going to the beach and playing in the cold but refreshing water, getting hit by the waves and getting rolled around. I wonder how that felt for you?

Remember when you where playing in your backyard and listening to the birds chirp and the bees buzzing from flower to flower.

Remember eating an ice cream and having it drip down on your chin or eating a chocolate bar and  having the chocolate melt in your hands.

Remember that time when you kept asking your parents everyday and every night to go to the beach cause you were as hot as a marsh mallow getting roasted above a fire.

Remember that time when you in your pool practising for a triathlon and getting really wet and you felt like a soggy chip.

I really don't want summer to end.

7 comments:

  1. The "hot as a marshmallow getting roasted above a fire" is a great simile. I don't want summer to end either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I begged my parents to go to the beach but awesome work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tyler this is a very cool story. Your descriptions are great, I can picture in my mind the fun you are having. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for commenting

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tyler, I like your story it so much, it makes me remember summer.

    ReplyDelete