Friday 15 June 2012

My term two reflection

Reading

My favourite in Reading has been The butterfly effect Q and A

Something I have learnt is how to make questions from just reading a book

My next step is to Ask effective questions

Writing

This is my favourite writing Blob

I am proud of Walt persuade
I have learnt

  • How to use shortcuts without having to use caps lock  or anything like that
  • ….

My next step is use Who, what, when, where, why and how

I like my blog because I can show off things that I have learnt to other people
This is my favourite post Autumn leaves because...

I like commenting on blogs because I can give people feedback and feedforward
This is my favourite comment Stefans comment on corner ball

Maths

This is my favourite maths. it is my maths reflection
I am proud of learning fractions and times tables.

I have learnt...

  • how to order fractions


Something I find challenging is trying to figure out 6 and 7 multiplication facts

My next step is....

Art
My favourite art is my tessellation art

Topic
Something I have liked in our topic learning is making a poster.

P.E. / Fitness
What I like about this is I get to have fun with my friends.
I like playing these games:

  • Corner ball
  • Skittle ball
I learn and develop the skills of teamwork and ball skills  by playing these games.
Fitness helps me stay fit and communicate with other people


Something I am Pleased with was that my mum was so proud of me.

3 comments:

  1. Great Tyler
    What has been your favourite thing about term 2 so far?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic reflection, Tyler!

    You did so well at the interview and should be proud of yourself. I am so glad that your Mum is :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome reflection Tyler. I have learnt to make questions from reading books too.

    ReplyDelete