Sunday 11 November 2012

Reflection for production

Reflection for Production
· Something I was pleased with was that everyone had fun. because It,s good that everyone has fun

· I really enjoyed learning what it was about it because its really interesting.

· Something I found hard was getting the table on in time in my part.
· Something that made me think was getting the table on at the right time...

                  because it's hard to figure out when to get it on.

· Something I want to get better at is not being shy,
          (What can I do about it?)
                Face my fears and get a better part next time


1 comment:

  1. Awesome Tyler
    I really enjoyed the production!
    Being my first ever school one and my last was just amaing!
    Great reflection Tyler!

    ReplyDelete